Attorney at Law
230 W 7th Street, Ste. E
Oxnard, CA  93030
Mailing  Address:
2081 N. Oxnard Blvd #270
Oxnard, CA. 93036

(805) 844-9343

Your Subtitle text

Greencard by Employer



I want to keep my alien employee permanently can I get that employee a “green card”?


First you must test the labor market to prove that you in fact cannot find a United States citizen or a lawful permanent resident (someone who has a green card) to fill the position. This process is very technical. Once you have proven to the satisfaction of the Department of Labor that you have made a good faith effort to find a United States citizen or a lawful permanent resident to fill the position and there are in fact no qualified workers available to fill the position the Department of Labor will send you a document called a Labor Certification Application that allows you to apply the Citizenship and Immigration Services for the green card.


As you can see this is a complicated process. I have had a great deal of success over the years assisting employers through this process. If you would like assistance in obtaining a green card for an employee please contact me.

If you are interested in contacting me and finding out more information regarding sponsoring your Employee for a greencard, please contact us
or call my office to set up an appointment to determine if I can be of service to you.

Website Builder